Tuesday 5 March 2013

Cosmetic Retouching


Original Image. 


The first thing I did was change the exposures, highlights and contrast on camera RAW. 
















I then continued to touch up the background and remove blemishes using the 'Spot removal tool (B)






















I then boosted the clarity full and opened it up in photoshop as a 'smart image'.
I then duplicate the layer and call in 'airbrush'.

I then 'rasterized' the original layer, and opened 'airbrush' up into camera RAW, this time decreasing the clarity to 0 and opening it back up into photoshop. 








I then placed the original layer above the airbrush layer. I used the rubber tool - size: 28pxl, hardness: 69%- zoomed in and rubbed out his skin. Below are my results. 

before



After

I then continued across the whole face. Below are my results. 






















Eyes:

To change the eyes, I selected the tool 'Polygonal lasso tool' and selected around both eyes

I then created a new adjustment layer - hue/saturation and clicked ok. 





       










I then experimented with hue, saturation and lightness and below is the result on the eyes. Below is the result. 












I then used the liquify tool to change the shape of his mouth slightly and bring his neck in a little bit. 
Below is the finished version. 






No comments:

Post a Comment