Tuesday 19 March 2013

Subcultures research

My idea for subcultures is 'gamer' 'geek' which is society is mainly centred around teenage boys who spend too much time in their room, playing game after game. 
I chose this because it reflects my lifestyle and personality. 

After researching over the internet there wasn't really anything that inspired me, then I went onto http://www.fotosearch.com 

Here are a selection of inspiring images I found using the terms 'geek', gamer', 'nerd' and 'xbox'









































These images each inspired my idea for my final image and how I'm going to shot. 
I particularly like the fish eye lens images as by using this I can get a full body shot. Mainly, the use of body language is key. I want to create something fun, and real. As if the camera is the tv. 

No comments:

Post a Comment