Tuesday 19 March 2013

Editing advertising final


Original image



First, I removed any blemishes using 'spot removal' on camera RAW.









I then boosted the clarity full and opened the image up into photoshop as a 'smart object'.
I continued to duplicate the layer and call the new one 'airbrush, rasterize the full clarity later and open the airbrush later back into RAW.















I then decreased the 'clarity' and opened the image back up into photoshop. I rasterized the layer, moved the full clarity layer above the airbrush later and used the rubbing tool to soften her skin.
I used the clone tool to remove any more blemishes and marks.















Once finished, I added the 'hmv' pink logo.
I then created a text layer and after researching, decided to simply use the photoshop text 'Ariel' in lower case.








I then added speech marks. The size: 72 and making then bold to increase the size.
I made two separate layers for each speech mark, making them easier to control.
I then added the quote 'Something's wrong when we regret' the same way' in a new text layer.
I also credited myself within the image as on the campaign posters, the photographer is credited.



I continued to select the original two layers, merging them together and making a new adjustment later. I decreased the saturation to make the image black and white but keeping the logo the trademark pink.







Finished








1 comment: